|“||Between skirmishes, customize your BattleMechs in the 'Mech Bay. Choose from over twenty-five 3025-era Inner Sphere 'Mech chassis, and configure the weapon loadout, armor, heat sinks, and paint scheme for each. If you want to dive even deeper, tweak their engine, gyros, actuators, and shock absorbers - all of which will impact the 'Mech’s battlefield performance in different ways.||„|
- Heat sinks: Disperse heat accumulated by the mech.
- Jump jets: Allow for jumping the mech across the battlefield
- Cockpits: All 'Mechs come equipped with a stock cockpit configuration, which can be upgraded for improved performance. Cockpit Mods upgrade the structure of the area the MechWarrior occupies during combat, granting increased protection from mortal injuries.
- Target tracking systems: All 'Mechs come equipped with a stock targeting and tracking system-or TTS-which can be upgraded for improved performance. Upgrades increase accuracy when attacking with Ballistic, Energy, or Missile weaponry, depending on the type of TTS.
- Gyros: Gyros counteract the massive amounts of momentum generated from 'Mech engines and allow for precision maneuvering and recovery from stability-impacting attacks. All 'Mechs come equipped with a stock Gyro, which can be upgraded for improved performance.
- Actuators: Actuators control a 'Mech's limbs and are used to perform Melee attacks at close quarters. All 'Mechs come equipped with stock Actuators, which can be upgraded for improved performance.